Radiator Repair in Yorba Linda, CA
The most crucial part of the cooling system in your Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, VW or MINI is the radiator. A damaged radiator can reduce the ability of the cooling system to do its job and lead engine problems.
Four major symptoms can indicate the need for radiator repairs:
- Overheating If your temperature gauge regularly reads warmer than average, you may have a radiator issue.
- Leaking If there are puddles left when you drive your car away, you may need a radiator repair, or other cooling system checks.
- The Sweet Smell of Antifreeze While you may not see antifreeze leaking, you can still smell it if it is leaking or being burned off. It will have a sweet aroma.
- Radiator Sludge Build-up Rust and debris can build up in your coolant, causing it to become rust- or oil-colored.
Why Choose Integrity for your Radiator repairs
At Integrity Motorcar, we are one of the very few German repair shops to meet the strict requirements to authorized as a Bosch car service facility. Our top-notch German repair specialists will utilize their factory training and extensive experience to carefully inspect your radiator and entire cooling system to ensure no issues are misdiagnosed. We stock only top quality and OE radiators, so you can expect the best cooling performance for your automobile.
We specialize in:
- BMW radiator repair
- Porsche radiator repair
- Mercedes-Benz radiator repair
- Audi radiator repair
- VW radiator repair
- MINI radiator repair
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
Excellent customer service
..It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend..Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.