Coding in Yorba Linda, CA
Many German automobiles, particularly BMW s from the mid 90’s onward have features that are part of the vehicle’s ‘as configured’ programming; but are often not unlocked for the American market. In many cases these features can be unlocked through “coding.” While this is not coding in the traditional sense of the word – we cannot add features that aren’t already there. Feature coding is still a specialized service that only a few German automotive specialists can perform. Here at Integrity Motorcar, our German automobile technicians with specialized focus are enthusiasts that can perform coding and unlock features including some of the following. Of course, what can be done to each vehicle will vary from model to model and model year to model year.
Here are just some of the options that can be worked with:
- Car Access and Convenience features, including key fob-activated actions
- Lighting Options
- Driver Comfort Options
- Seating Configuration Options
- Driver 1, Driver 2 Settings
- Instrument Panel and Cluster Modifications
- Infotainment Options
- Telephony and Hands Free Options
- Performance Options
- I-Drive and Information Display
Since they are enthusiasts and not just techs, our staff can explain to you the pros and cons of every coding option, and can give you recommendations based on your habits and needs.
There are a number of reasons to bring your vehicle to Integrity Motorcar for coding, with our staff being the prime one. Beyond that, coding is a service that some dealers will not provide, while some dealers may not even have the equipment to be able to provide it. Our clean, cutting-edge shop is equipped with the latest in factory BMW diagnostic and programming equipment. At Integrity, we offer a combination of experience and accolades that you will find at no other shop in the Yorba Linda area, or throughout the rest of southern California.
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.