The precision handling of BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, VW, and MINI automobiles comes from precise tuning and properly aligned parts. Minor changes can diminish these capabilities, such as needing a wheel alignment. When your wheels are out of alignment, you may detect symptoms that include:
- Your steering wheel being crooked when you vehicle is driving in a straight line
- Your vehicle pulling to the left or right
- Uneven tire wear
- Tires wearing faster than usual
- Decreased gas mileage
On top of those symptoms, wheel alignment issues can damage your steering and suspension parts, compromising the control of your vehicle.
We use only wheel alignment machines straight from the manufacturer
No wheel alignments are created equal. While you can go to a discount wheel alignment shop for less than $100, do you really want to do that to your German automobile?
At Integrity Motorcar, we have invested in the very best wheel alignment machines. And our BMW wheel alignment machine is straight from BMW. You will not find a more precise wheel alignment than you will at Integrity Motorcar — not even the dealership. That’s because our ASE-Certified Master Technicians are also enthusiasts that treat each car as if it was their own, carefully adjusting the camber, caster, toe, and steering wheel to the very exact manufacturer specifications.
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.