Timing Belt Replacement
The timing belt – or timing chain, as found in some German vehicles such as BMWs in the recent years – keeps your engine running as it should, with the crankshaft and camshaft in sync. This ensures proper timing and operation of the engine valves, and keeps your high-performance German vehicle running at its optimal level. While timing belts don’t always give warning before they break, there are some symptoms you can be on alert for:
- Visual damage to your timing belt can indicate the need for timing belt replacement. This includes spots of oil or coolant.
- Difficulty starting up, such as needing multiple tries before the engine catches, can indicate that the timing belt is no longer working correctly.
- A high-pitched shrieking or whirring sound can be caused as the timing belt wears.
If you detect any of these symptoms, you may need a timing belt inspection and possible timing belt replacement.
Why Choose Integrity for your Timing Belt Replacements
We are a Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility, meaning that our technicians possess the superior knowledge and training in working specifically on German automobiles.
We have invested in the very best equipment straight from the manufacturers for which we specialize in. These are the same equipment used at the dealerships. This ensures the most accurate timing belt replacements and installation that are crucial to engine timing.
We specialize in:
- BMW timing belt replacement
- BMW timing chain replacement
- Porsche timing belt replacement
- Mercedes-Benz timing belt replacement
- Audi timing belt replacement
- VW timing belt replacement
- MINI timing chain replacement
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.