Today’s German automobiles can be complicated if you don’t know your way around them. Computers and electronics are now used in all aspects of diagnosing your vehicle’s issues, and they are constantly evolving with every new series of vehicles. Your newer BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, VW, or MINI uses on-board diagnostics systems for detecting potential issues, while auto diagnostics tools can also be used for a variety of information, capable of:
- Reading and erasing trouble codes
- Displaying real time operating parameters
- Plot data
- Generate printable diagnostic reports
- Access vehicle-specific options and information
You wouldn’t trust your electrician to diagnose computer problems, so why would you trust someone who commonly works on domestic vehicles and Asian vehicles to diagnose your precision German automobile? At Integrity Motorcar, our technicians are more than just mechanics, they are German automotive enthusiasts and specialists, and are highly experienced in using and reading auto diagnostics systems that are specific to German manufacturers.
At Integrity, we use only authentic manufacturer-specific auto diagnostics systems to evaluate your vehicle, learn about it, and develop a plan to fix whatever issues you may be experiencing. Unlike many dealers who may only have diagnostics equipment for the specific make they sell, we have a wide array of equipment that covers all modern German vehicle makes. This also means that, should you switch brands, say from an Audi to a BMW, you would still be able to bring your car to Integrity Motorcar for the same great service. So come by and see how our combination of experience and technology makes us the premiere German automotive service center in the Yorba Linda area and throughout the rest of southern California.
- BMW auto diagnostics
- Porsche auto diagnostics
- Mercedes-Benz auto diagnostics
- Audi auto diagnostics
- VW auto diagnostics
- MINI auto diagnostics
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.