Steering Repair in Yorba Linda, CA
No one likes the loss of steering abilities. After all, you want to be in control of where you are headed, right? With the complex steering systems that are becoming part of today’s German vehicles, it takes advanced and continuous training to work on rack-and-pinion steering, recirculating ball steering, and the latest electronic steering systems.
Why Choose Integrity for your Steering repairs
We are a Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility and ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop. These are the gold standards for automotive repair quality, and ones that we are proud of. Our team consists of only top-notch German automobile repair technicians who have performed steering repairs from the older recirculating ball steering systems in older BMWs to advanced electronic steering systems in Porsches and Mercedes-Benzes, using only top shelf Bosche and OE steering parts and components directly from the manufacturer.
We specialize in:
- BMW steering repair
- Porsche steering repair
- Mercedes-Benz steering repair
- Audi steering repair
- VW steering repair
- MINI steering repair
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.