Fuel Injector Repair
In the high-performance engine found in your German automobile, the fuel injector is precisely tuned to supply the optimal fuel and air mixture for the optimal performance. When fuel injector repair and servicing is needed, you will experience reduced performance and fuel efficiency, amongst other issues that will hinder its performance. It’s best to bring your automobile to the German auto repair experts Integrity Motorcar.
A fuel injector repair shouldn’t be performed by just any technician – you want a technician that is also an enthusiast, like our technicians here at Integrity Motorcars that can diagnose the problem and find the solution faster, thanks to a lifetime of experience with these specialized vehicles.
We utilize ONLY top-shelf additives and cleaning equipment straight from BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, VW, and MINI. These are the type of equipment you will find at the dealership.
A few of the benefits of our fuel injector repair include:
- Even idles
- Increased and consistent power output
- Increased gas mileage
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.