What do you do when you press your brake pedal down, and you don’t stop as expected? It can cause a moment of panic, and is something you will never forget. You can avoid that panic by paying attention to your vehicle’s brakes, and when any of these symptoms arise, bringing it to the German automotive specialists here at Integrity Motorcar.
Signs your brakes will need attention:
- Longer stopping distance
- The need to press harder, or press the pedal further, to stop
- Squeaking, squealing, grinding or grating sounds
- Squishy pedal feel
- Fluids pooled underneath brake line components
The highly-advanced braking systems found in high-performance Porsche, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Audi are what we specialize in. We understand the inner workings of these braking systems through extensive factory trainings and unmatched experience performing brake pad replacements, rotor replacements, and much more.
Brake repairs we perform include:
- Drum brakes
- Disc brakes
- Anti-Lock brakes (ABS)
- Performance model brakes (ceramic brakes, cross-drilled brakes, etc.)
- Aftermarket brakes
At Integrity, we use only authentic manufacturer-specific auto diagnostics systems to evaluate your vehicle, learn about it, and develop a plan to fix whatever issues you may be experiencing. Unlike many dealers who may only have diagnostics equipment for the specific make they sell, we have a wide array of equipment that covers all modern German vehicle makes. This also means that, should you switch brands, say from an Audi to a BMW, you would still be able to bring your car to Integrity Motorcar for the same great service. So come by and see how our combination of experience and technology makes us the premiere German automotive service center in the Yorba Linda area and throughout the rest of southern California.
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.