Battery Registration in Yorba Linda, CA
Battery registration is a service that is unique to BMW models, and is something that is rarely talked about but is vital to the performance of your battery and your BMW. Thanks to the sophisticated electrical systems of the BMW vehicles, including the Intelligent Battery Sensors (IBS) that tailor the charging process of the vehicle depending on the type and age of battery, you need to register the changing of a battery. This process recalibrates electrical systems components and some sensors, while erasing error codes associated with the previous battery.
Failing to register a battery can lead to rapid battery failure, as well as the damaging of other electrical components. BMW models that need battery registration include, but are not limited to:
- 7-Series on the E65/E66 platform, from 2002 or later
- 6-Series on the E54/E63 platform, from 2003 or later
- 5-Series on the E60/E61 platform, from 2004 or later
- X5 models on the E53 platform with the N62 engine, from 2005 or later
- 3-Series on the E90/E91/E92/E93 platform, from 2006 or later
- X5 models on the E70 platform, from 2007 or later
- X6 models on the E71 platform, from 2008 or later
As German vehicle specialists and enthusiasts, the technicians at Integrity Motorcar know about your BMW’s special needs, and won’t perform a battery replacement without the necessary battery registration. This is a level of knowledge and service that you won’t find at just any shop, or even at a dealership that does not specialize in BMW repair.
Our highly-qualified BMW specialists can perform your battery scanning and registration at our clean, modern shop in Yorba Linda, even if you have gotten the battery replaced elsewhere. This can save you time and expense later on plus it will help you finally find a shop that knows what they are doing with your BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, or other German automobile. At Integrity, we offer a combination of experience and accolades that you will find at no other shop in the Yorba Linda area, or throughout the rest of southern California.
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Awarded 2013 through 2014 Best of the Bosch Car Service Centers in North America
- President, Sevan Garabedian: Bosch/ASE Master Technician of The Year (first ever in Bosch’s 130-year history to receive the award)
- Bosch Certified Master Technicians
- Bosch Authorized Car Service Facility
- Bosch Passenger Car Diesel Service (1 of 3 in California)
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Certified Blue Seal Repair Shop
- AAA-approved repair and service center
- 100% warranty for our repairs
Excellent customer service
...It was a very stressful time for me as I was unable to find a shop that I felt comfortable leaving my car with. Integrity solved that problem for me, they were honest, caring, and understood my financial situation not only did they do a fantastic job, they provided me with a loaner car until the work was done. Service was quick, painless and my vehicle was ready and returned to me the very next morning I highly recommend...Latanyia P.
No Problem is Too Big or Too MiniWith over 27 years specializing in German makes, we are a staple in the Yorba Linda region for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, and Audi repairs.
Give us a call at (714) 279-1156 to speak with an advisor about setting up an appointment, or stop in and visit us at our clean, modern repair center at 22935 Savi Ranch Parkway in Yorba Linda, California. You can also set up your appointment online.